Friday, November 14, 2003

JEREMIAH 29 vs.11-14 (MSG)
“I’ll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you, not to abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I’ll listen. When you come looking for me, you’ll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you wont be disappointed. Gods Decree”

What an awesome promise from our father this is, and how re-assuring it is to know that God has a unique and wonderful plan for each of our lives, plans to give us the future we hope for. These words are a tremendous comfort for me as I am currently unemployed, and as the rejection letters pile up, I know that God is using this experience to work out His perfect plan. He is drawing me closer to Him, and strengthening my trust in Him to provide the right job in His perfect timing. As this passage challenges us, lets get serious in our pursuit of God, getting to know Him more as His spirit reveals Him to us through Christ.

No comments: