Tuesday, July 27, 2004

GOD IS GOOD
These are the words that spring to mind as I reflect on what was an awesome week at CSSM in Ballycrochan last week.  The evidence throughout of Gods hand protecting us, uplifting us and strengthening us was amazing, and as we lifted our prayers before him each morning, that same evening we were found thanking Him for answered prayer.
The kids who came along were a mixed bunch, but we trust and pray that they will take something away from the week to challenge them in their faith, or indeed challenge them to make that commitment for the first time. 
As always, I came away from the week as challenged myself as i'm sure any of the kids were, God has a way of pushing the boat out while on such weeks, as you find yourself so far out of your comfort zone that it is barely visible.  I know that God has used this week to challenge me in my faith so that I will not be satisfied with "lukewarm" Christianity, and will strive to develop a faith that is living, vibrant, and on fire for Him.
 
 

No comments: