Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Well works going well, busy as ever, but I guess while its still busy i'm still employed, so in many ways i'm praying the business will remain. But it isn't doin my head in yet, i'm still enjoying going in to work each day, getting good opportunities to witness, and am learning new stuff in the world of I.T. daily which adds to the old C.V.
The challenge I now face is balancing time effectively between work, and the youthwork I feel I have been directed to carry out in Boardmills. Got my assignment in last night for the youth course, after a few late nights over the weekend getting it nailed, but its nice to get it out of the way, and I found it very purposeful and beneficial doing it. It has very practical consequences, the result being by the end of the 2nd assignment I will hopefully, by what I have learnt, and under Gods guidance, produced a youth strategy and purpose statement for our church in Boardmills, which is both challenging and exciting.
Thats me for now, hopefully i'll record a few thoughts next time i get a spare minute, take care and God bless

No comments: